In today’s fast paced business world image is everything. An attractive logo is crucial for presenting your business in the best possible way. A professionally embroidered garment will differentiate your business from the competition, getting your business noticed – a key to success.
As Warwickshire’s workwear embroidery specialists, we know how to take your ideas and branding, and turn it into stunning yet practical workwear solutions. Our staff will help you achieve the look and feel that you want from your garments, working with you every step of the way, sending you samples and discussing clothing options.
No matter whether you’re local or opposite end of the country, distance is no issue as we send samples to you by mail and can courier orders directly to you next day.
These are the embroidery services we offer:
- Corporate Embroidery – Corporate jackets, business shirts
- Workwear Embroidery – Work uniforms, specialised safety wear
- Kids’ Clothes Embroidery – School uniforms, leisure clothes
- Sporting Clothes Embroidery – Team kits, sporting wear
- Leisure Clothes Embroidery – T-shirts, jackets, trousers, hoodies
- Promotional Items Embroidery – Caps, bags
- Customised Monogramming – Overlaying logos and letters
Using the latest Barudan embroidery machines we can easily produce small orders (8 garment minimum) or efficiently supply larger orders of 1,000+ garments whilst maintaining our excellent level of quality. Our highly qualified staff will readily discuss all your embroidery service needs; help you choose a suitable garment; and assist you in the designing of your embroidered logo. Alternatively, click through to our catalogue section to choose from our wide selection of workwear, or if you have your own garments we can embroider those.
We work closely with you to ensure the embroidery fits your exact requirements, we provide a sample of your embroidered logo to confirm you’re completely happy to go ahead with the full order.
We have the skills, facilities and equipment to embroider onto most garments, so no matter what your needs we are able to help.
Email us your requirements, artwork (preferably in pdf or jpeg), the number and type of garments you require. Or just call us to discuss your custom workwear needs.
Call us on 01789 491110
- A sample of your embroidery is provided for you to approve before embroidering your garments.
- From your artwork we create a digitised version of your logo which is used to programme our embroidery machines and ensures your artwork is embroidered accurately. There is a one off charge for this digitised file as the same file can be used for all future orders.